Monday, November 2, 2009

victim of the day...



today i woke up due to the noises made by my mum and my brother.they shouting and shouting don't know y.when i woke up they say oren brought something to the garage.so i just ignore it at first.then after wash up my face and everything.i went to check on my furkids. they all runing towards me and meowing so loud! its like telling me "mummy we are not the one who doing it..not us.."n purring showing their lovely pose,with their big round eyes. owh yes!they are the master of actor!honey..im not going to fool by ur sweet look okay! so i went to the garage..here's the thing i found...




disgusting eh?only oren could capture bird.y? because she is pure stray cat.hang out on tree,jump over our roof.only she can do that.not velvet.not bobo.not far from this birdy i found another victim.lifeless,without tail..


this i believe is the work of bobo and velvet.they love playing so much.anything dat move will be their toy.luckily enough they don't eat it.

owh..my kitties..you all always brought a present home early in morning.i wonder what would they bring back home tomorrow?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...